Sacred Garden’s vape cartridges are made during our rigorous extraction process, allowing for all the terpene taste and THC/CBD our popular strains without the smoke. Our strain-specific half-gram cartridges come in Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid options and are available at all locations. In addition to our own, we also carry Bloom brand cartridges as another vape option and experience.
Our cartridges only use glass and ceramic components. There are no internal metal elements. Providing the highest quality product for our patients is our mission, everything we produce is tested to ensure they do not fail any and all quality tests.
Smooth Vapes From Sacred Garden
Vape Accessories in Bosque Farms, NM | Vaporizer Pens Las Cruces, NM | E-Cigarette Store San Miguel, NM
- Attach your vape cartridge to the battery and turn it on. There should be instructions on the battery package on how to do so.
- Make sure your cartridge is attached securely to its battery as oil leakage can sometimes occur. Maintaining the cartridge upright can help with preventing leakage as well.
- Dosing- Like with any concentrate, start slow and increase the dose as needed.
- Make sure your cartridge is not burning too hot as it can alter the terpenes and cannabinoids.
- Check the temperature frequently. If your vape pen has a temperature control setting, adjust as needed.